I bought every coconut water I could get my hands on and the list below are the contenders.
We rated them all between 1-10. 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
In the blind taste test:
- #1 Vita coco (rated a 7)
- #2 Zico (rated a 2) plus one spit out!
- #3 C2O (rated a 5)
- #4 Amy & Brian (rated a 4)
- #5 Naked (rated a 1) Double spit out
- #6 Organic caned coconut water (rated a 6)
- #7 Nirvana (rated a 10)
- #8 O.N.E. (rated a 3) and a Ohh no for Sara!
- #9 The real coconut (rated a 8)
- 1st place, Taste Nirvana: Costs $2.04 with CRV and coconuts originate from Thailand. website
- 2nd place, The real coconut: Costs $2.99 and Im not sure where it came from but it was delicious.
- 3rd place, Vita Coco: Costs $2.04 with CRV and coconuts originate from Brazil. Website
The bottom three goes to:
- 9th place, Naked: Costs $2.04 with CRV and there is no information where their coconuts came from. Website
- 8th place, Zico: Costs $2.04 with CRV and coconuts originate from Brazil, Asia and Indonesia. Website
- 7th place, O.N.E.: Costs $2.04 with CRV and coconuts originate from Brazil Website
The best product was from a company I have never heard of! All I know is I love Thailand's coconuts.
Tomorrow find out what you are really drinking when the coconut is bottled up.