By James Burnett, Ph.D., P.E.
The reader need not understand these processes to use them. They are spiritual and psychic in nature, and work regardless of understanding because they do not function through the intellectual mind. They do work.
HOW TO DO THE PROCESS
- Sit in a private quiet place, then calm down the busy mind and get into a positive state of quiet mind.
- Have a picture of the person with their eyes showing facing you. Have no one else in the picture. However, you can still do the process without a picture.
- If there is no picture, look into a candle flame.
- Look into the eyes of the person and think about good episodes from your relationship.
- Continue to look into the eyes of the person's picture through the rest of the process.
Next, initiate the process by this request to establish the spiritual connection. You address any divine being or the Cosmic Consciousness, all will hear you instantly. Repeat this prayer three times:
- ‘Oh God, My heart is open. Please come and sit in my heart right now. I need your help. Please make the connection so I can talk to (full name of person), for the good of all'.
Then with the spiritual connection made, and while looking directly into the eyes of the picture, say the following things plus anything else you want to say:
- Say hello to them.
- Tell them you miss them and want to talk to them.
- Tell them what you wanted to say now that you are here with them, including:
- Tell them about the family and how the children are.
- That you remember all the good things they did for you.
- That you wish them happiness where they are now.
- That you will continue to hold them in your heart and think of them.
- That they will not be forgotten.
- Say you love them always.
- Say goodbye with love.
- Finally, say thank you to the divine being who you asked to help you in this process, and ask for the connection to be ended. This completes this process and ends the connection.
This heart healing is commonly manifested as a felt emotional response within you and a realization that you really had that conversation with them. Your heart now feels at peace. It's a great process of love.
You can, of course, use this process to talk again with that person any time you wish to do so.
About Author: From book: “Psychic and Spiritual Processes” by Dr. James Burnett. He is a physicist and a psychic, and has studied consciousness processes and the spiritual nature of the Universe for over 50 years. James and wife Julie are advanced spiritual healers. They can be reached at email@example.com