There is so much information on being vegan, vegetarian or a raw foodist so I mashed it all together as easy as I could. To cover this week of Vegan Lifestyle:
- What is a raw vegan lifestyle? Blog
- What are the benefits of a Vegan lifestyle? Blog
- Raw food class at Planet Raw with Chef Juliano on how to make a delicious wrap with nut cheese. Blog (Video)
- Dangers of living a vegan, raw foodist lifestyle. Blog
For some locations bathing suit season is right around the corner. If you are looking to get bathing suit shape and haven't worked out in a while don't beat your self up when you first start up in a work out routine.
It's going to be hard, you may want to give up, but just take baby steps and by just stepping out your door. Take it slow and be patent. There's a long road ahead but with dedication you will get there.
Don't expect to see changes over night. Find a way to create an award system for yourself.
Here are a few fun ways to keep track of your progress.
- Go out and buy a heart monitor watch: This way when you go for a run, job or hike, you can monitor how many calories you are burning in a session. This will give you a number award to let you know you are making progress.
- Download cron-o-meter on your computer. This program allows you to input your food everyday and to track your calorie consumption.
- Find an exercise buddy who knows your goals and will push you for a hike or tell you not to order that 500 calorie latte with lunch... Thanks Jeffrey :)
Remember weight loss is all about creating a calorie deficit. If you consume less calories than you burn in a day you will drop weight.